* [9fans] programatic control of acme column/window size and position?
@ 2009-10-15  4:22 6o205zd02
From: 6o205zd02 @ 2009-10-15  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've read the acme(1) and acme(4) man pages, but I don't see any
programmatic way to create/destroy columns or change the position or
width of a column.  Similarly, I don't see any programmatic way to move
a window between columns, or change its height or its position in the
column.

Am I missing something, or is there really no way to do these things
without using the mouse?

	thanks,
	Peter Canning

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-10-15  4:22 UTC | newest]