* [9fans] ssl drawterm 9p1 for mac os x
@ 2004-05-12  2:10 Geoff Collyer
From: Geoff Collyer @ 2004-05-12  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I compiled Andrey's drawterm-with-ssl sources on OS X 10.3.3
and he has put the result up at
http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mirtchov/p9/.

I may take a stab at compiling it on windows
if Claudia's laptop has all the necessary machinery
to compile C.

* Re: [9fans] ssl drawterm 9p1 for mac os x
@ 2004-05-12  4:59 ` Lyndon Nerenberg
From: Lyndon Nerenberg @ 2004-05-12  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

--On 2004-5-11 7:10 PM -0700 Geoff Collyer <geoff@collyer.net> wrote:

> I compiled Andrey's drawterm-with-ssl sources on OS X 10.3.3
> and he has put the result up at
> http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mirtchov/p9/.

Great news! And it leads me to ask if anyone is running a P9 machine
that they would be willing to give me access to via drawterm. Since I
moved onto the boat I've had to ditch all my gear except for the iBook.
I have a mile long TODO list for P9's IMAP stuff, but I'm quite a way
away from having the gear onboard to set up P9 again (space issues on
the boat as opposed to lack of hardware). If anyone would be willing to
help out, please contact me offline. Thanks.

--lyndon