* [9fans] abaco in 9atom?
@ 2014-04-03  8:44 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2014-04-03  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Isn't it corrupted?
I had to cpoy the aboco sources from sources site to
run abaco on my pcpae machine.

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] abaco in 9atom?
@ 2014-04-03 12:45 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2014-04-03 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Thu Apr  3 04:48:28 EDT 2014, kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote:
> Isn't it corrupted?
> I had to cpoy the aboco sources from sources site to
> run abaco on my pcpae machine.

it runs for me.  can you give more detail on the error you're seeing?
what are the symptoms, error messages, etc?

- erik

* Re: [9fans] abaco in 9atom?
@ 2014-04-04  1:14   ` kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2014-04-04  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

font problems.
htmlfont? etc.

The abaco codes on sources site deals it in the codes.
I feel it's better to setup abaco initially.
Don't mind I'm now using 'sources' site's abaco.

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] abaco in 9atom?
@ 2014-04-04  1:37     ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2014-04-04  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Thu Apr  3 21:17:14 EDT 2014, kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote:
> font problems.
> htmlfont? etc.
>
> The abaco codes on sources site deals it in the codes.
> I feel it's better to setup abaco initially.
> Don't mind I'm now using 'sources' site's abaco.

perhaps you are mixing sources, or haven't downloaded all the
fonts.  atom uses /lib/font/bit/htmlfont which maps size*face
-> fontfile.  the file format is documented, and i wouldn't
mind a mapping that both looks decent, and covers a bit more
of unicode space.

the default font (vera) is set in /rc/bin/readweb.  are you starting
abaco directly?

- erik

* Re: [9fans] abaco in 9atom?
@ 2014-04-04  1:52       ` kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2014-04-04  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> perhaps you are mixing sources, or haven't downloaded all the
> fonts.  atom uses /lib/font/bit/htmlfont which maps size*face

You are right.
I have no /lib/font/bit/htmlfont directory, sorry.

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] abaco in 9atom?
@ 2014-04-04  2:10         ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2014-04-04  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Thu Apr  3 22:06:42 EDT 2014, kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote:
> > perhaps you are mixing sources, or haven't downloaded all the
> > fonts.  atom uses /lib/font/bit/htmlfont which maps size*face
>
> You are right.
> I have no /lib/font/bit/htmlfont directory, sorry.

no problems.

- erik