* [9fans] ZP in libdraw
@ 2002-09-02 17:38 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2002-09-02 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is ZP != Pt(0,0) ever? Is there a specific use for it?
Documentation doesn't say anything about it and I
can't see where it is getting initialized.

* Re: [9fans] ZP in libdraw
@ 2002-09-03  2:08 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-09-03  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

ZP == Pt(0,0).  It's just convenient not to force
the compiler to construct it, and it's shorter.
It's not initialized anywhere, hence it is zero.

I suppose it could be != Pt(0,0) if you assigned
to it, but that would break most code that uses it.
It's no good if the zero point isn't zero.

Russ

* Re: [9fans] ZP in libdraw
@ 2002-09-02 23:50 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2002-09-02 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I was being overly suspicious because almost all examples of calls to
draw() that I could find in sources were using ZP and not Pt(0,0).  I
find Pt(0,0) more transparent.