* [9fans] memory leaks in libmp
@ 2017-01-18  1:23 Giacomo Tesio
From: Giacomo Tesio @ 2017-01-18  1:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi, these other two defects identified from Coverity scan that you might
find interesting:

https://github.com/JehanneOS/jehanne/issues/5
https://github.com/JehanneOS/jehanne/issues/6

NOTE: 9front's guys consider these a false positive, since both

    mptole(n, nil, 0, nil);

and

    mptobe(n, nil, 0, nil);

are stupid bugs in the caller.

Since, I do stupid errors often, I prefer to fix the leak.

Still a lot of coverity defects are actually false positives.
I try to signal here only the actual bugs but I might be wrong, thus let me
know if you find these report useless and I will stop to annoy the list.

Giacomo