* Re: [9fans] Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-02-11  3:56 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-02-11  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>> is marsv soft available online?
>
> When I think, it's time to deliver it, I'll put it public.

I wonder whether I should write this or it may be redundant...
Anyway, we have been making the planv (previous and buggy
version of marsv) public for about a year.   The url of it is
http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/planv.tgz.

Planv utilises memdraw functions and make layer structure
and make it possible to moving longitude/latitude and altitude
reading on the cube image.  Planv and Marsv is essencially same.

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-02-11  3:59 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-02-11  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/planv.tgz.

This is for Release 3 Plan 9, sorry.

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-02-10  1:23 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-02-10  1:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I still has minor bugs there,

s/has/have/

Forgive my broken Japanglish.
I mean I'm fighting or competing with time...

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-02-10  0:58 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-02-10  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> is marsv soft available online?

When I think, it's time to deliver it, I'll put it public.
Probably soon after the conference at March.
I still has minor bugs there, although major one, occasional channel
dead lock!, is gone.

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-02-08  0:48 ` Andrey S. Kukhar
From: Andrey S. Kukhar @ 2003-02-08  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

is marsv soft available online?

-kyxap

@ 2003-02-07  9:38 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-02-07  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2003-01-28  4:28 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-01-28  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Can you please provide more info?

It will be held at March 22, 2003 at Lunar and Planetary Institute
(LPI) in Houston, Texas.  You may find more info on the Work shop
from the URL of
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/isprs2003/

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-01-28  4:16 ` Jim Choate
From: Jim Choate @ 2003-01-28  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: hangar18-general

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp wrote:

> We will make presentation of our marsv software (previously Planv)
> at Houston March, the abstract of which is seen at
> http://wwwflag.wr.usgs.gov/USGSFlag/Space/Isprs/MEETINGS/Houston2003/abstracts.html.
>
> If I could have someone there to meet, and could have help on Plan 9
> itself if someone asked on Plan 9 itself but not Marsv.  :-)

I assume that is Houston, Tx. in March?

If so I'd certainly be interested in participating w/ regard to Plan 9.

Can you please provide more info?

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage@ssz.com                            jchoate@open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org

* Re: [9fans] Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-01-28  1:13 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-01-28  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I forgot an important acknowledgement to Russ.

Thank you very much Russ, it's abstract was made on Plan 9
using LaTex, dvips, and ghostscript for Plan 9.

Kenji

* [9fans] Marsv presentation at Houston
@ 2003-01-28  1:10 okamoto