* [9fans] LI 9Fans?
@ 2007-04-15 15:30 LiteStar numnums
From: LiteStar numnums @ 2007-04-15 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Any Long Island (,NY) 9Fans here? Per chance, enough for a UG ;-)

--
"No stranger to me is this wanderer: many years ago passed he by.
Zarathustra he was called; but he hath altered.

* Re: [9fans] LI 9Fans?
@ 2007-04-15 17:34 ` Devon H. O'Dell
From: Devon H. O'Dell @ 2007-04-15 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

2007/4/15, LiteStar numnums <litestar@gmail.com>:
> Any Long Island (,NY) 9Fans here? Per chance, enough for a UG ;-)

Like I've said, I can make it to NYC. Anybody up for meeting at Penn
station and grabbing food / drinks somewhere?

--dho

@ 2007-04-15 20:27   ` LiteStar numnums
From: LiteStar numnums @ 2007-04-15 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Probably once a month I could do this...