* [9fans] another acme/Mail question
@ 2011-08-27 20:01 Rudolf Sykora
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2011-08-27 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

when I was playing with reading gmail with acme/Mail I sent a simple
e-mail to my gmail acount (from some webish outlook program, if that's
important), but then I saw this in the body of email as shown in acme

9p read mail/mbox/1375/body > //a

can anybody tell me what it is?

(Only when I middle-click on
9p read mail/mbox/1375/body
I can read what I actually wrote.)

Thanks
Ruda

* Re: [9fans] another acme/Mail question
@ 2011-08-28 15:09 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2011-08-28 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> when I was playing with reading gmail with acme/Mail I sent a simple
> e-mail to my gmail acount (from some webish outlook program, if that's
> important), but then I saw this in the body of email as shown in acme
>
> 9p read mail/mbox/1375/body > //a
>
> can anybody tell me what it is?

acme mail thinks it is an attachment,
so it is telling you that you can get the
content by running that command.
usually the file name looks nicer.

* Re: [9fans] another acme/Mail question
@ 2011-08-28 16:29   ` Martin Harriss
From: Martin Harriss @ 2011-08-28 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs