* [9fans] MP cpu server on Tyan Tiger 100
@ 2001-10-20  6:45 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2001-10-20  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The keyboard appears to lock up at some point when running in MP mode on
the Tyan Tiger 100 motherboard (dual PIII, Intel 440BX AGP). It usually
happens after running something on the console that has more than a
screenful of output.

Activity on another session (e.g. cpu'ing or drawterm) will unlock the
keyboard. Also on the console ctl-alt-del is read correctly;

Has anyone else experienced this minor annoyance?

* Re: [9fans] MP cpu server on Tyan Tiger 100
@ 2001-10-22  1:19 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2001-10-22  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I don't know this is same to yours, however, yes, I have experience of
keyboard lock up with still working of ^ttr.   Mine is on a single CPU
terminal with Cyrix 200 CPU without AGP.   I have no clear indication
of this though.   In my case, ktrans is always on...

Kenji

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2158 bytes --]