* [9fans] 9p wiki access busted?
@ 2011-05-12 22:39 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2011-05-12 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

for the last few weeks (at least), i've been unable to really use the
9p access to the wiki. it connects, the Wiki client brings things up and
can brows around, but the channel gets hung up on in only a few
seconds (seems like ~15, although i've not timed it accurately). i've
tried this from multiple locations.

can someone confirm this behavior, and can someone at the labs
take a look at it? much thanks.

* Re: [9fans] 9p wiki access busted?
@ 2011-05-12 23:23 ` Josh Wood
From: Josh Wood @ 2011-05-12 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On May 12, 2011, at 3:39 PM, Anthony Sorace wrote:

> for the last few weeks (at least), i've been unable to really use the
> 9p access to the wiki. it connects, the Wiki client brings things up and
> can brows around, but the channel gets hung up on in only a few
> seconds (seems like ~15, although i've not timed it accurately). i've
> tried this from multiple locations.
>
> can someone confirm this behavior, and can someone at the labs
> take a look at it? much thanks.

I can second. It hangs up soon enough for me that I can't button-3 browse around.

Our local wiki works, so it would seem like network and/or configuration rather than server bug.

-Josh