From: "Rodolfo García" <rodolfogarciap@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Mouse cursor freezes while editing with Acme.
Date: Tue,  3 Jan 2006 00:05:24 +0100	[thread overview]

I have the same problem, but:

* I am not using venti
* I am using Intel centrino mobile 1.6
* The usb mouse cursor freezes, but the ps2 (touchpad) mouse continues
running.

And the problem only happen sometimes, and probably without acme too. (I
cant remember because acme is always running :-))

In the other hand, I have a Logitech cordless mouse with wheel, but I cant
use the wheel. With my "Saitek" mouse, with cable, I dont have any problem
(the wheel goes well). why?