* [9fans] Fwd: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available
       [not found] <255498EAB77FB240B3951466AD2340D502EA5593@scsmsx414.amr.corp.intel.com>
@ 2007-05-16 19:09 ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2007-05-16 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

fyi.

Invalid information AND enhancements.

ron

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kay, Allen M <allen.m.kay@intel.com>
Date: May 16, 2007 11:35 AM
Subject: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available
To: xen-devel@lists.xensource.com

We would like you all to note that an updated specification (Rev 1.0
update) of Intel(r) virtualization technology for Directed I/O is now
available on Intel web site:

http://download.intel.com/technology/computing/vptech/Intel(r)_VT_for_Di
rect_IO.pdf

I will be updating the patches and will be re-submitting them soon.

The specification update includes DMA remapping capability, Interrupt
remapping capability, queue management, invalidation information and
enhancements.

Allen

* Re: [9fans] Fwd: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available
@ 2007-05-16 19:14   ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2007-05-16 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Invalid information AND enhancements.

Funny, that's precisely what went through my mind as I read the
announcement: "I wonder if this spec is particularly accurate?"

++L