* Re:[9fans] booting plan 9 from LILO (was matrox ...)
@ 2002-05-07  9:12 steve.simon
From: steve.simon @ 2002-05-07  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Anyone want to share LILO success stories?

I had Mandrake 7.0, Win NT4.0m and Plan9 Ed3 happily coexisting
under lilo last year, all on the primary partition though.

I since got virused and dropped Linux when I reinstalled
as I never seemed to use it. I used NT's boot manager since then.

BTW, are we now on Release 4 or Edition 4, seeing as how an
additional manual is being printed by Vita Nuova?

-Steve

The contents of this communication are confidential to the normal user of
the email address to which it was sent.  If you have received this email
in error, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If this is the case, please notify the
sender and delete this message.

* Re:[9fans] booting plan 9 from LILO (was matrox ...)
@ 2002-05-07 14:36 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-05-07 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> BTW, are we now on Release 4 or Edition 4,

Why yes we are.  Release vs Edition?  Pick one.