* [9fans] QEMU crashed during pull
@ 2007-12-05 20:11 Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2007-12-05 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello. I started a pull a few days ago and it was running an update
ever since... until this morning, when QEMU's malloc() crashed. I
don't know if the update completed before the crash, but I tried
running pull again, then pull -s, then pull /sys to see if anything
got damaged. Some binaries were updated but I'm still queasy on
whether or not the update was completed. How can I check the replica
logs to see if an update was completed?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-12-05 20:11 UTC | newest]