* [9fans] Ati Rage 128 Pro
@ 2004-08-17 16:37 Alberto Rodriguez Galdo
From: Alberto Rodriguez Galdo @ 2004-08-17 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is the ATI Rage 128 Pro card supported in the fourth edition of Plan9?

I've downloaded the plan9 iso and at boot time is not able to execute
rio because doesn't recognizes my Ati rage 128 pro as a supported
card...

Is there any solution?

--
Alberto Rodriguez Galdo
argaldo@gmail.com

* Re: [9fans] Ati Rage 128 Pro
@ 2004-08-17 22:31 ` vdharani
From: vdharani @ 2004-08-17 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alberto Rodriguez Galdo, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Is the ATI Rage 128 Pro card supported in the fourth edition of Plan9?
>
> I've downloaded the plan9 iso and at boot time is not able to execute
> rio because doesn't recognizes my Ati rage 128 pro as a supported
> card...
>
> Is there any solution?

i dont think ati rage 128 is supported. i think you have to look for a
different type of card. may be a supported nvidia card. please check the
wiki pages for the hardware supported.

thanks
dharani