* Re: [9fans] Would you want "Notes on the Plan 9 3rd ed. kernel source"?
@ 2000-11-09 18:37 ` Mark C. Otto
From: Mark C. Otto @ 2000-11-09 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Estimado Dr. Nemo,

Quiero una copia de tu manuscrito de Un Commentario sobre Plan9.  Creo que un
archivo de .pdf es mas pequeno.  Gracias.

Mark

--
Mark Otto, Biological Statistician          work: 301-497-5872
Population and Habitat Assessment Section    fax: 301-497-5871

* [9fans] Would you want "Notes on the Plan 9 3rd ed. kernel source"?
@ 2000-11-09 18:53 nemo
From: nemo @ 2000-11-09 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2000-11-09 19:25 rog
From: rog @ 2000-11-09 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Ooops. Sorry about that. This new fangled e-mail stuff is
> hard to learn.

ho ho.
i was just kicking myself for doing exactly the same thing!
at least i'm in good company.

  rog.

* Re: [9fans] Would you want "Notes on the Plan 9 3rd ed. kernel source"?
@ 2000-11-09 19:14 rog
From: rog @ 2000-11-09 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i'd like a copy.

  rog.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2362 bytes --]

To: cse.psu.edu!9fans
Subject: [9fans] Would you want "Notes on the Plan 9 3rd ed. kernel source"?
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 18:53:06 0000

@ 2000-11-09 18:55 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2000-11-09 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I would be very interested in a copy of this

-Steve

@ 2000-11-09 18:07 jmk
From: jmk @ 2000-11-09 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2000-11-09 18:05 jmk
From: jmk @ 2000-11-09 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Sure, I'd like to see it.
If you've already sent it to others here just let me know
who it was and I'll get it form them.

Thanks, Jim.