* Re: [9fans] p3 dual
@ 2001-03-01 13:42 jmk
From: jmk @ 2001-03-01 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Thu Mar  1 04:51:19 EST 2001, mhtexcollins@austin.rr.com wrote:
> No joy installing on a dual p3.  Just stops after getting an enter at
> the proper prompt.
>
> darn.

Does the hardware work in uniprocessor mode, i.e. put
	*nomp=1
in plan9.ini?

* Re: [9fans] p3 dual
@ 2001-03-05  9:57 ` Michael Collins
From: Michael Collins @ 2001-03-05  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

sorry, It is boxed and ready to ship out as a Linux server.  I will test
the next one I get though.

Thanks.

--
Michael H. Collins              http://www.linuxlink.com
Admiral                         Penguinista Navy International

* Re: [9fans] p3 dual
@ 2001-03-05  9:58   ` Michael Collins
From: Michael Collins @ 2001-03-05  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

darn.  This is a dell poweredge server.  It now has Linux on it and will
be colocated tomorrow.  I wish I had more time to fool with it and P9
some more.  Next time.  Your post gives me hope for the next time I get
my hands on one.

--

@ 2001-03-01 14:53 ` Ish Rattan
From: Ish Rattan @ 2001-03-01 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Works here on Tyan S1834 Tiger/133 MB and Dual PIIIs

- ishwar

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Michael Collins wrote:

> No joy installing on a dual p3.  Just stops after getting an enter at
> the proper prompt.
>
> darn.
>
> --
> Michael H. Collins              http://www.linuxlink.com
> Admiral                         Penguinista Navy International
> This ain't California           http://www.geekaustin.org
> Ask me about Plan 9             http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/plan9dist/

* [9fans] p3 dual
@ 2001-03-01  9:44 Michael Collins