* [9fans] Plan9 on SGI Indigo
@ 2001-05-14  8:36 Gerald Heinig
From: Gerald Heinig @ 2001-05-14  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi all,

I'm a Plan 9 newcomer and I was pretty excited by the prospect of running Plan9 on my SGI Indigo. However, there doesn't seem to be much code for this machine except for a few mips directories with
very little in them. This applies to both the downloadable CD and the one from Vita Nuova.
Where's all the Indigo stuff? Source and binaries, that is.

Thanks in advance,

Gerald

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-14  8:36 UTC | newest]