* [9fans] problems setting up CPU Server
@ 2001-06-15 12:01 Gabriel Diaz
From: Gabriel Diaz @ 2001-06-15 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

I'm setting a CPU server as described in Wiki Page, and the
paper present at plan9 homepage (plan9.bell-labs.com)

I compiled kernel, make al steps succesfully, but, when i try
to telnet (ssh or telnet) to the CPU server, it disconnect me
saying:

[muchos@pollo muchos]$ telnet 192.168.1.205
Trying 192.168.1.205...
Connected to 192.168.1.205.
Escape character is '^]'.
user: muchos
authentication failure
Connection closed by foreign host.
[muchos@pollo muchos]$

SSH ask me the passwd three times and in the /sys/log/ssh says

Bad password: muchos@192.168.1.2

I don't know why telnet don't ask me for the netkey ticket.

SSH uses netkey ticket too?

Both services are in /rc/bin/services.auth that are trusted
services for uax/listen.

may be i forget to setup something but i don't know what :?

thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-15 12:01 UTC | newest]