* [9fans] (idefs)
@ 2001-08-25  5:27 Eric Dorman
From: Eric Dorman @ 2001-08-25  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

In article <3B7B316A.DED8096F@san.rr.com> you write:
>>what's stupid is that now that i sit here typing this i realize
>>that i had not factored all the variables.  maybe my _build_
>>environment is bad.  ugh.
>
>Hadn't Nemo put some effort into merging the IDE patches into the current
>file server code?  I thought, for a time, that he was going to become the
>keeper of the idefs code....  I'm not questioning your doing it Eric, of
>course, but I'd hate to see a lot of duplication of effort.
>
>        - Dan C.

sorry been so long getting back.

yes, you're correct.  the link i posted shouldn't be construed
as 'mostest currentest'.  oddly now that i look at it i'm not sure
how it ever worked (what? no Devide type in devream?? drek.) and i've
still been unable to build one that doesn't scramble the freelist.

i'm pushing forward but also waiting with bated breath when
http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/export/idefs.rc comes back up to see
where I've done wrong :)

-eld

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-25  5:27 UTC | newest]