* Re: [9fans] lucio-
@ 2002-01-09  3:06 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-01-09  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

For the list, I've fixed this bug before.
I remember it being a neat bug, but I don't
remember what it was.  Once Lucio and I figure
it out again, one of us will post what the
problem was.  Perhaps it was cvs, perhaps APE,
perhaps some weird interaction between the
two.  I've been trying to remember all day.

I also have a newer cvs (1.11p1) and a script
to automatically port new ones as they come out.
I will post all of this once the elusive bug
gets discovered.

A question for the CVS experts: how can CVS import
possibly work?  I thought CVS used RCS as the
underlying storage facility, and AFAIK I didn't
port RCS.  Does CVS reimplement/contain the RCS code
like it does for diff?

Russ