From: mike <mike@linuxlink.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] Re, dig dis: Future o' Plan9
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:31:32 -0600	[thread overview]

What a bunch of fscked up stuff.  I am from Austin, Texas too, and hope
that is not what people  think of us.  I hope for your own good.  My ego
does not get bruised.  It does the bruising.  LOL

I was in Hangar 18 and may still be counted there, but I kinda gave up
when more than a year into it, I and some of my friends had multiple
plan9 boxen and networks set up while Mr. Choate had yet to have a box
installed.  Mebby I am naive or something, but I always feel better
about a group if the "fearless leader" knows something and does
something. (and no Jim, I am not saying that you know nothing and do
nothing)  We always have fun when hanging together.

Things may have changed by now, so I may be way off base here now. (I
have actually been busy for a couple of years now.)  I have always
lurked here though and use the info I get to keep my network up and
running.  If I could just get rio to like one of these laptops I have.

The fact that OSS is being co-opted by Big Business only makes me
appreciate this stage of Plan9s evolution more.

Have fun.

--
Michael H. Collins

http://RawDeal.org