* [9fans] anyone in Brisbane / Sydney / Tokyo
@ 2003-02-14 22:06 matt
From: matt @ 2003-02-14 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I'm off on my travels on Tuesday.
Flying to Brisbane via Tokyo. I'll only be in Tokyo to transfer flights.

I'll be in Brisbane from then until 18th March [staying in Surfers Paradise]
but on the way back I get a stopover in Sydney & enough time in Tokyo to
leave the airport.

Anyone in the area prepared to put up with my company at all?
Particularly in Brisbane. I'm travelling alone but meeting up with my
parents in Brisbane.

I'm not trying to get accommodation, all that's sorted but I've got a month
in Brisbane to spend and I'll probably miss my geekiness.

I've heard Australia has a strange phenomenon called "sunshine" which makes
me a bit nervous ;)

I'll have my iPaq with me [complete with a Wavelan - thank you ebay] so I
won't be totally native.

oh, btw. please don't burgle me while I'm away.

Matt

* Re: [9fans] anyone in Brisbane / Sydney / Tokyo
@ 2003-02-14 22:11 ` northern snowfall
From: northern snowfall @ 2003-02-14 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>I've heard Australia has a strange phenomenon called "sunshine" which makes
>me a bit nervous ;)

Wary with the woggs and the Funnel Webs, mate.

>oh, btw. please don't burgle me while I'm away.

Its not like I can promise anything...
Don

* Re: [9fans] anyone in Brisbane / Sydney / Tokyo
@ 2003-02-21  0:10 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2003-02-21  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I live in Sydney these days.

brucee

@ 2003-02-15  0:00 ` northern snowfall
From: northern snowfall @ 2003-02-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>I just realised that the vita nuova people know my address from
>sending me my stuff. I hope they don't need the money ;)

Haha, you might come home to find all your HDDs have been formatted
for Inferno =-o!

* Re: [9fans] anyone in Brisbane / Sydney / Tokyo
@ 2003-02-14 23:59 matt
From: matt @ 2003-02-14 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans