* [9fans] ?read only
@ 2003-04-16 21:38 northern snowfall
From: northern snowfall @ 2003-04-16 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Afternoon, all.
    I added a second disk to a plan9 machine with the intent of
installing a light-weight fossil/venti. When I attempt to alter
the disk partitions and plan9 partitions, via the
command interface, I get the message: "?read only".  If I
request the default actions via command line, I get no
read-only errors. Am I forgetting something?
    disk/fdisk -r /dev/sdD0/data
    >>> d p1
    ?read only

    disk/fdisk -abw /dev/sdD0/data