* [9fans] looking for a new 9fans faq maintainer
@ 2003-08-25  2:27 Steve Kotsopoulos
From: Steve Kotsopoulos @ 2003-08-25  2:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi there, I've been maintaining the 9fans faq at
http://www.fywss.com/plan9/plan9faq.html for about
8 years; but I don't have time much to update it anymore.

If you'd like to take over the faq maintenance, please email me directly.
You'll need to be able to host it on your own site.

I'll followup to this group once the changeover is complete.

Thanks

	Steve

* Re: [9fans] looking for a new 9fans faq maintainer
@ 2003-08-27 22:18 ` Steve Kotsopoulos
From: Steve Kotsopoulos @ 2003-08-27 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Andrey S. Kukhar <plan9@kp.km.ua> is now maintaining the faq,
the new URL is http://ask.km.ru/3p/plan9faq.html

	Steve

@ 2003-08-28  2:10   ` bs
From: bs @ 2003-08-28  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hopefully, this is always available. The last thing a new user
needs is an unaccessible FAQ.