* [9fans] Game Snake
@ 2003-10-20 10:14 a.b
From: a.b @ 2003-10-20 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi everybody!

Sorry, that I haven't send info with snake, info is inside of
source code.

Keys: movements 't' up, 'b' down, 'j' left, 'l' right.
      pause and unpause 'p'.
      quit 'q'

If you want to change the speed, you can change variable speed
inside the function void reset_snake(void), or etimer setting
in main(void) function. This is very primitive implementation
so there are some problems with this game. Look into snake.c
and at the top there's a TODO list.

Sasa Babic (a.b@email.cz)

Aktuálně: Soutěžte o sušičku prádla Ariston A 46 C s Obchodním domem.cz na http://www.email.cz/obchodnidum

* Re: [9fans] Game: Snake
@ 2003-10-20  9:57   ` okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-10-20  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I feel that the snake moves too fast for mt.
I'm running it on PenIV 1.6GHz, S3 ProSavage8 graphic card
(on motherboard).

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Game: Snake
@ 2003-10-20  9:51 ` okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-10-20  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> hi plan9-ers!
>
> i tried to make a game, so i started with primitive implementation
> of snake game. can be found here: http://www.plan9.cz/snake.c
> any comments and improvements are very welcome.

Before comments, I don't know how to play with it. ☺
The red point is food?
Snake try to catch the food?  If I catch the food successfully,
what will happen?   I havn't any success yet.

Kenji

* [9fans] Game: Snake
@ 2003-10-20  7:19 a.b
From: a.b @ 2003-10-20  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi plan9-ers!

i tried to make a game, so i started with primitive implementation
of snake game. can be found here: http://www.plan9.cz/snake.c
any comments and improvements are very welcome.

Sasa Babic (a.b@email.cz)

Hugo Boss - Boss Intense
Nová vůně pro ženy.
Zkus ji!