* [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13  0:05 Steve Simon
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Steve Simon @ 2009-03-13  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

New toy, a google maps client in a few lines of script - thanks to them
rather than plan9.

With no args it looks in /lib/sky/here and displays where you are, with
some args describing a place on the planet it tries to show you the local
roads.

It should really have a GUI that lets you zoom and pan and select road, aerial
or hybrid maps but that will wait for another day.

You will need to sign up for a google maps key, though this is free and no
significant demographics are required.

I find it useful, YMMV

/n/sources/contrib/steve/rc/gmap

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 18:27 ` Akshat Kumar
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Akshat Kumar @ 2009-03-13 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Screenshots, s’il te plaît?

ありがとう
ak

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 18:54 ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2009-03-13 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> It should really have a GUI that lets you zoom and pan and select road, aerial
> or hybrid maps but that will wait for another day.

Does the api allow loading contiguous areas seamlessly? I couldn't
find anything to use for for panning...

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 20:09   ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2009-03-13 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A new version of gmap on will be on sources shortly, thanks to erik.

> Screenshots, s’il te plaît?

It just generates a gmap map or satellite image of the place you name,
try http://maps.google.com to see a demo.

The difference is you cannot zoom and pan the image once its loaded,
on the plus side it runs natively on plan9 and it took ½ an hour to write.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 20:37     ` Akshat Kumar
From: Akshat Kumar @ 2009-03-13 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I just wanted to see it in a box with blue borders amidst other multi-colored
boxes with blue borders, atop the sea of grey.

@ 2009-03-13 22:44       ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2009-03-13 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

That seems to be endemic. People putting things on top of other
things. Which reminds me that people aren't wearing enough hats!

brucee

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Akshat Kumar
<akumar@mail.nanosouffle.net> wrote:
> I just wanted to see it in a box with blue borders amidst other multi-colored
> boxes with blue borders, atop the sea of grey.
>
> 2009/3/13 Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net>:
>> It just generates a gmap map or satellite image of the place you name,
>> try http://maps.google.com to see a demo.
>
> ak

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 22:59         ` J.R. Mauro
From: J.R. Mauro @ 2009-03-13 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> That seems to be endemic. People putting things on top of other
> things. Which reminds me that people aren't wearing enough hats!

There's a committee for putting things on top of other things, isn't there?

> brucee
>
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Akshat Kumar
> <akumar@mail.nanosouffle.net> wrote:
>> I just wanted to see it in a box with blue borders amidst other multi-colored
>> boxes with blue borders, atop the sea of grey.
>>
>> 2009/3/13 Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net>:
>>> It just generates a gmap map or satellite image of the place you name,
>>> try http://maps.google.com to see a demo.
>>
>> ak

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:11           ` LiteStar numnums
From: LiteStar numnums @ 2009-03-13 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The committee is forming a subcommittee to finalize committee membership,
which will then create a standard with which you can put things on top of
other things. The committee will be made up of thing-putters who each have
their own implementation, and we'll leave a good portion of the details
"implementation defined", and call it Common Thing.

We will then begin work on ANSI Common Thing, ISO Common Thing, Common Thing
the Thing 1,2,3,...N & you will still need to read the Steel Bank Common
Thing library to figure out the correct thing putter attributes...

--
And in the "Only Prolog programmers will find this funny" department:

Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: No.
 -- Ovid

   "By cosmic rule, as day yields night, so winter summer, war peace, plenty
famine. All things change. Air penetrates the lump of myrrh, until the
joining bodies die and rise again in smoke called incense."

   "Men do not know how that which is drawn in different directions
harmonises with itself. The harmonious structure of the world depends upon
opposite tension like that of the bow and the lyre."

   "This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god
or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire,
kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures"
-- Heraclitus

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:11           ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2009-03-13 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM, J.R. Mauro <jrm8005@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > That seems to be endemic. People putting things on top of other
> > things. Which reminds me that people aren't wearing enough hats!
>
> There's a committee for putting things on top of other things, isn't there?

Perhaps we can secure a government grant to fund the study of putting things
on things.

> > brucee
> >
> > On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Akshat Kumar
> > <akumar@mail.nanosouffle.net> wrote:
> >> I just wanted to see it in a box with blue borders amidst other
> multi-colored
> >> boxes with blue borders, atop the sea of grey.

> >> ak

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:12             ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2009-03-13 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 4:11 PM, LiteStar numnums <litestar@gmail.com>wrote:

> The committee is forming a subcommittee to finalize committee membership,
> which will then create a standard with which you can put things on top of
> other things. The committee will be made up of thing-putters who each have
> their own implementation, and we'll leave a good portion of the details
> "implementation defined", and call it Common Thing.
>
> We will then begin work on ANSI Common Thing, ISO Common Thing, Common
> Thing the Thing 1,2,3,...N & you will still need to read the Steel Bank
> Common Thing library to figure out the correct thing putter attributes...

Sadly, I believe I've worked on such projects.

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:59 PM, J.R. Mauro <jrm8005@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > That seems to be endemic. People putting things on top of other
>> > things. Which reminds me that people aren't wearing enough hats!
>>
>> There's a committee for putting things on top of other things, isn't
>> there?
>>

>> > brucee

>> multi-colored

> --
> And in the "Only Prolog programmers will find this funny" department:
>
> Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
>
> A: No.
>  -- Ovid
>
>    "By cosmic rule, as day yields night, so winter summer, war peace,
> plenty famine. All things change. Air penetrates the lump of myrrh, until
> the joining bodies die and rise again in smoke called incense."
>
>    "Men do not know how that which is drawn in different directions
> harmonises with itself. The harmonious structure of the world depends upon
> opposite tension like that of the bow and the lyre."
>
>    "This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god
> or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire,
> kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures"
> -- Heraclitus

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:15               ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2009-03-13 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'm ignoring the issue. I already have enough things on top of things.

I'm gonna wear more hats!

brucee

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:12 AM, David Leimbach <leimy2k@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 4:11 PM, LiteStar numnums <litestar@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> The committee is forming a subcommittee to finalize committee membership,
>> which will then create a standard with which you can put things on top of
>> other things. The committee will be made up of thing-putters who each have
>> their own implementation, and we'll leave a good portion of the details
>> "implementation defined", and call it Common Thing.
>>
>> We will then begin work on ANSI Common Thing, ISO Common Thing, Common
>> Thing the Thing 1,2,3,...N & you will still need to read the Steel Bank
>> Common Thing library to figure out the correct thing putter attributes...
>
> Sadly, I believe I've worked on such projects.
>

>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:59 PM, J.R. Mauro <jrm8005@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> There's a committee for putting things on top of other things, isn't
>>> there?

>> --
>> And in the "Only Prolog programmers will find this funny" department:
>>
>> Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
>>
>> A: No.
>>  -- Ovid
>>
>>    "By cosmic rule, as day yields night, so winter summer, war peace,
>> plenty famine. All things change. Air penetrates the lump of myrrh, until
>> the joining bodies die and rise again in smoke called incense."
>>
>>    "Men do not know how that which is drawn in different directions
>> harmonises with itself. The harmonious structure of the world depends upon
>> opposite tension like that of the bow and the lyre."
>>
>>    "This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god
>> or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire,
>> kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures"
>> -- Heraclitus

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:17             ` J.R. Mauro
From: J.R. Mauro @ 2009-03-13 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:11 PM, David Leimbach <leimy2k@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM, J.R. Mauro <jrm8005@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > That seems to be endemic. People putting things on top of other
>> > things. Which reminds me that people aren't wearing enough hats!
>>
>> There's a committee for putting things on top of other things, isn't
>> there?
>
> Perhaps we can secure a government grant to fund the study of putting things
> on things.

The Minister for Home Affairs, who is wearing a striking organza dress
in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace,
has promised to sacrifice his project of building 88,000 million
billion houses to give us funding.

>> > brucee

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:21               ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2009-03-13 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

IWP2009-Bondi delegates have taken up fish slapping. It involves
dangerous rock fishing. But nothing as bracing as being slapped by a
fresh sea-bass.

brucee

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM, J.R. Mauro <jrm8005@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:11 PM, David Leimbach <leimy2k@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM, J.R. Mauro <jrm8005@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> There's a committee for putting things on top of other things, isn't
>>> there?
>>
>> Perhaps we can secure a government grant to fund the study of putting things
>> on things.
>
> The Minister for Home Affairs, who is wearing a striking organza dress
> in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace,
> has promised to sacrifice his project of building 88,000 million
> billion houses to give us funding.

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:23               ` LiteStar numnums
From: LiteStar numnums @ 2009-03-13 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The project will still go down as one of bitter in fighting, name calling,
ego stroking, chaos wrapped up in a book you need to purchase for $250 USD
(plus tax & shipping) in order to put things...

--
And in the "Only Prolog programmers will find this funny" department:

Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: No.

@ 2009-03-13 23:26                 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2009-03-13 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

More fish!

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:23 AM, LiteStar numnums <litestar@gmail.com> wrote:
> The project will still go down as one of bitter in fighting, name calling,
> ego stroking, chaos wrapped up in a book you need to purchase for $250 USD
> (plus tax & shipping) in order to put things...
>

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:17 PM, J.R. Mauro <jrm8005@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Perhaps we can secure a government grant to fund the study of putting
>> > things
>> > on things.
>>
>> The Minister for Home Affairs, who is wearing a striking organza dress
>> in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace,
>> has promised to sacrifice his project of building 88,000 million
>> billion houses to give us funding.

> --
> And in the "Only Prolog programmers will find this funny" department:
>
> Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
>
> A: No.
>  -- Ovid
>
>    "By cosmic rule, as day yields night, so winter summer, war peace, plenty
> famine. All things change. Air penetrates the lump of myrrh, until the
> joining bodies die and rise again in smoke called incense."
>
>    "Men do not know how that which is drawn in different directions
> harmonises with itself. The harmonious structure of the world depends upon
> opposite tension like that of the bow and the lyre."
>
>    "This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god
> or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire,
> kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures"
> -- Heraclitus

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:45                   ` J.R. Mauro
From: J.R. Mauro @ 2009-03-13 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> More fish!

You've got a pet halibut?

> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:23 AM, LiteStar numnums <litestar@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The project will still go down as one of bitter in fighting, name calling,
>> ego stroking, chaos wrapped up in a book you need to purchase for $250 USD
>> (plus tax & shipping) in order to put things...

>>> The Minister for Home Affairs, who is wearing a striking organza dress
>>> in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace,
>>> has promised to sacrifice his project of building 88,000 million
>>> billion houses to give us funding.

>> --
>> And in the "Only Prolog programmers will find this funny" department:
>>
>> Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
>>
>> A: No.
>>  -- Ovid
>>
>>    "By cosmic rule, as day yields night, so winter summer, war peace, plenty
>> famine. All things change. Air penetrates the lump of myrrh, until the
>> joining bodies die and rise again in smoke called incense."
>>
>>    "Men do not know how that which is drawn in different directions
>> harmonises with itself. The harmonious structure of the world depends upon
>> opposite tension like that of the bow and the lyre."
>>
>>    "This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god
>> or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire,
>> kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures"
>> -- Heraclitus

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:46 ` blstuart
From: blstuart @ 2009-03-13 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> You will need to sign up for a google maps key, though this is free and no
> significant demographics are required.
>
> I find it useful, YMMV
>
> /n/sources/contrib/steve/rc/gmap

It appears I'm failing to put the right things on top of the other
right things.  All I ever get back is a black image with the Google
logo in the bottom left corner.  I'm guessing I don't have something
right about the "web page" I gave when I got the key.  Anyone
else seen this?

BLS

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:52   ` Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2009-03-13 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

did you stick your key in /lib/gmapkey? does /lib/sky/here have a
sensible value?

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:54   ` Steve Simon
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Steve Simon @ 2009-03-13 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Pick up the new code, it reads the key from /lib/gmapkey
and gets the longditude and latitude the correct way round
(as several people have told me.

then try

	gmap -s

and wave your arm out fo the window.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-13 23:58     ` blstuart
From: blstuart @ 2009-03-13 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> did you stick your key in /lib/gmapkey? does /lib/sky/here have a
> sensible value?

Yep.  In fact I tried a couple different domains to get a key and tried
them both there, and I looked up my lat/long to put in /lib/sky/here.
How do they determine where you're coming from to see if your
key matches?  Do they do a reverse lookup on the IP address, or do
they use something in the http transaction?

BLS

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-14  0:03     ` blstuart
From: blstuart @ 2009-03-14  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Pick up the new code, it reads the key from /lib/gmapkey
> and gets the longditude and latitude the correct way round
> (as several people have told me.

That got it.  Thanks much.  This looks like it'll be
fun.

BLS

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-14  0:22       ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2009-03-14  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> key matches?  Do they do a reverse lookup on the IP address, or do
> they use something in the http transaction?

since it's assumed this is embedded on your website somewhere,
they can't do either, since it's the client doing the requesting.
referrer url (or whatever it's called — it's been a long time)
isn't required in the headers.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-14  0:28     ` J.R. Mauro
From: J.R. Mauro @ 2009-03-14  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Just to let you know, the current version as of a few minutes ago
works for me. Thanks!

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net> wrote:
> Pick up the new code, it reads the key from /lib/gmapkey
> and gets the longditude and latitude the correct way round
> (as several people have told me.
>
> then try
>
>        gmap -s
>
> and wave your arm out fo the window.
>
> -Steve

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-14  4:25         ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2009-03-14  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Sorry. Team Glenda was out putting things on other things. There is
Bondi senior woman who is very happy with her new TV. I have no idea
why it has 2 usb connectors and a 100Base connection - but Cinap can
fix a coax without a crimper.

Life goes on.

brucee

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM, erik quanstrom <quanstro@quanstro.net> wrote:
>> key matches?  Do they do a reverse lookup on the IP address, or do
>> they use something in the http transaction?
>
> since it's assumed this is embedded on your website somewhere,
> they can't do either, since it's the client doing the requesting.
> referrer url (or whatever it's called — it's been a long time)
> isn't required in the headers.
>
> - erik

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2009-03-16 10:08 ` Balwinder S Dheeman
From: Balwinder S Dheeman @ 2009-03-16 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On 03/13/2009 05:39 AM, Steve Simon wrote:
> New toy, a google maps client in a few lines of script - thanks to them
> rather than plan9.
>
> With no args it looks in /lib/sky/here and displays where you are, with
> some args describing a place on the planet it tries to show you the local
> roads.
>
> It should really have a GUI that lets you zoom and pan and select road, aerial
> or hybrid maps but that will wait for another day.
>
> You will need to sign up for a google maps key, though this is free and no
> significant demographics are required.
>
> I find it useful, YMMV
>
> /n/sources/contrib/steve/rc/gmap

Exemplary :)

Please keep improving it up.

Thanks,
--
Dr Balwinder S "bsd" Dheeman          Registered Linux User: #229709
Anu'z Linux@HOME (Unix Shoppe)        Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-26  6:29     ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2009-03-26  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Pick up the new code, it reads the key from /lib/gmapkey
> and gets the longditude and latitude the correct way round
> (as several people have told me.

I use:

lng=`{echo $here(2) | sed -e 's/^-(.*)/+\1/' -e 's/^([0-9])/-\1/'}

Because double negatives (--) don't seem to cut it in the URL :-)
I imagine there's a better way, but rc programming is not my strong
suit.  And I can't test now the simplification that drops the \1 from the first term.

I got caught by the fact that the space after -e is mandatory (why?)
and the first \1 belongs to me trying to figure out what I was doing
wrong.

++L

* Re: [9fans] new toy - gmap
@ 2009-03-26 13:35       ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2009-03-26 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lucio, 9fans

On Thu Mar 26 04:42:48 EDT 2009, lucio@proxima.alt.za wrote:
> > Pick up the new code, it reads the key from /lib/gmapkey
> > and gets the longditude and latitude the correct way round
> > (as several people have told me.
>
> I use:
>
> lng=`{echo $here(2) | sed -e 's/^-(.*)/+\1/' -e 's/^([0-9])/-\1/'}
>
> Because double negatives (--) don't seem to cut it in the URL :-)
> I imagine there's a better way, but rc programming is not my strong
> suit.  And I can't test now the simplification that drops the \1 from the first term.

this was my approach.  just remove any leading --.

/n/dump/2009/0326/rc/bin/gmap:5,11 - /rc/bin/gmap:5,11
  gmapkey = `{cat /lib/gmapkey}
  here = `{cat /lib/sky/here}
  lat = $here(1)
- lng = -$here(2)
+ lng = `{echo -$here(2) | sed 's/^--//g'}

  if(~ $#gmapkey 0){
  	echo goto http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html and get a google maps key (free)

> I got caught by the fact that the space after -e is mandatory (why?)
> and the first \1 belongs to me trying to figure out what I was doing
> wrong.

this is due to non-standard usage of ARGF.
it might be a good idea to replace the continues
between ARGBEGIN and ARGEND with break.
currently ARGEND doesn't do anything, but one
could imagine a different implementation that does.

- erik

; diff -c sed.c /sys/src/cmd/
sed.c:203,209 - /sys/src/cmd//sed.c:203,208
  void
  main(int argc, char **argv)
  {
- 	char *p;
  	int compfl;

  	lnum = 0;
sed.c:215,230 - /sys/src/cmd//sed.c:214,229
  		exits(0);
  	ARGBEGIN{
  	case 'e':
- 		if ((p = ARGF()) == nil)