* [9fans] sources mirror
@ 2009-02-10 22:09 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2009-02-10 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi all,

I am ashamed to say that I still haven't sorted out my sources mirror,
however it is mostly in place, perhaps another week or so.

This uses replica/pull to synch with the labs nightly where a
replica/scan is run run (also nightly). The mirror copies everything
on sources /plan9 /contrib and even /patch.

The problems have been nearly all of my own making, and the only question I
am left with is weather I should create a seperate fossil for the mirror
so I can install the same user names and ensure the permissions are
copied correctly.

If anyone else wants to set up a tentative mirror contact me off the list
and I will give you the (simple) runes.

-Steve