* [9fans] Japanese OADG 109 keyboard for usb/kb
@ 2012-04-01  6:53 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2012-04-01  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I just rewrited the /sys/src/cmd/usb/kb/kb.c for the keyboard above.
To whom I can send the file?

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Japanese OADG 109 keyboard for usb/kb
       [not found] <6802C517-A4EC-422E-8419-42A376F26D1E@orthanc.ca>
@ 2012-04-02  2:23 ` kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2012-04-02  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Probably best to just submit a patch. See patch/create in patch(1).

Ah, I don't finish to check it's ok for other keyboard layout, such
as ascii etc.    Then, I wanted to send it to the usb keyboard driver's
author.

Original kb.c uses its value of transformed PS2 scan code, which is
not applicable to such OADG 日本語109 keyboard.  Then, I changed
it to use the usageID to check whether it has two bytes code or not.

Kenji