* [9fans] Mysql client on Plan9
@ 2003-09-12  9:17 Newsgroup Free
From: Newsgroup Free @ 2003-09-12  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

First of all, sorry if my english is not very good !! :)

I had implemented an MySql client on Plan9 last year called MySqlfs (for my
studies).
It was almost finished.
This client is typically a filesystem wich interact with a MySql server
(such as ftpfs did with a ftp server).
I would like to complete it (i think it is a good thing to get a database
client on Plan9).

So, if someone is interesting in this projet or if you have any question, i
am waiting for  help !!!!

thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-12  9:17 UTC | newest]