* [9fans] drawterm problem with non 7-bit filenames
@ 2003-05-13  8:33 Adrian Tritschler
From: Adrian Tritschler @ 2003-05-13  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hopefully this is the right place for this one.

I've never been able to get my laptop's ethernet card to work with p9, so I'm
fiddling around with a system that consists of an Auth/CPU/kfs server and a
part-time diskless CPU server, talking to a WindowsXP laptop running drawterm.

Drawterm spits up dialog boxes with error messages for file names that it
finds that have characters out of the 1..127 range.  The dialog boxes are
titled "iprint" and have a text of "dir: bad path ..." with the full path of
the file.  An example file is

dir /b Shar*
c:> Shared ƒ.ico

dir /b Shar* | od -c
0000000   S   h   a   r   e   d     237   .   i   c   o  \r  \n

Are there any updates to drawterm?

	Adrian

Adrian Tritschler    mailto:Adrian.Tritschler@its.monash.edu.au
Latitude 38°S, Longitude 145°E, Altitude 50m,      Shoe size 44

* Re: [9fans] drawterm problem with non 7-bit filenames
@ 2003-05-13 13:09 ` David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2003-05-13 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

drawterm is completely unsupported.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2499 bytes --]