* [9fans] USB Input Devices
@ 2009-07-16 19:11 Anthony Sherbondy
From: Anthony Sherbondy @ 2009-07-16 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi folks;

I've been watching the mail list for awhile.  I tried a few months ago to
boot plan9 onto an Intel MacMini which I wanted to use to experiment with
Plan9 OS but I was unsuccessful because of the lack of support for USB input
devices during the install.  Perhaps this has already been addressed many
times and someone could point me to the info sources to help me accomplish
this goal.

I may have the opportunity to install plan9 on either a Mac Powerbook or an
Intel Mac Mini.  Which would you recommend, if either of these?  And how
would you go about installing on either machine with only USB input devices
(i.e., keyboard and mouse/trackpad)?

-Anthony Sherbondy