From: Fco.J.Ballesteros <nemo@plan9.escet.urjc.es>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] pull
Date: Thu,  9 Oct 2003 17:23:06 +0200	[thread overview]

We use this script (in our /rc/bin/pull).
The magic I mention is whatever you have to do to convince
your fossil to allow wstats and ignore permissions for the
changes made while pulling. We use the allow command
we added to fossil, but you may have to import a connection
that has been created to allow such things.

#!/bin/rc

rfork ne

*** ADD HERE YOUR MAGIC to put fossil into allow mode
opt=()
clean=no
while(! ~ $#* 0 && ~ $1 -*){
	if (~ $1 -C)
		clean=yes
	if not
		opt=($opt $1)
	shift
}
if(~ $1 --)
	shift

replica/pull -v $opt /dist/replica/network $*

*** ADD HERE YOUR MAGIC to put fossil out off allow mode

exit ''

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2417 bytes --]

From: ron minnich <rminnich@lanl.gov>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] pull
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:16:26 -0600 (MDT)

I've done some looking around but it's not clear how I use 'pull' to a
fossil. The basic command gets lots of kfs errors, since there is no kfs.

Is this the usual pilot error on my part or is it just not ready yet?

thanks

ron