* [9fans] Problem booting Plan9 CD
@ 2004-02-28 12:38 Alexander Serkov
From: Alexander Serkov @ 2004-02-28 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'd like to use my old PC as Plan9 Box. I've read the hardware
compatibily list and it should work:

Intel Celeron 366
VIA Apollo Pro chipset
S3 Savage4 video card
3Com 3c905B ehernet card
and Ultra DMA 33 hard disk.

CD start's booting kernel and then hangs after the following message:

pcirouting: BIOS workaround: PCI.0.7.2 at pin 4 link 5 irq 9 -> 10

Can anybody suggest me something to get things working?

Regards, Alexander Serkov.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-02-28 12:38 UTC | newest]