* Réf. : [9fans] problems
@ 2000-07-31 10:48 boyd.roberts
From: boyd.roberts @ 2000-07-31 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

    3. 'ftpfs' doesn't completely cope with MacOS! What about the rest
    of us? ;) I can work around it for now by moving whatever I want to
    get with 'ftpfs' to the 'McIntoshHD'.

if i remember corectly, ftpfs uses SYST, when it really shouldn't.

yep it does:

    http://offworld.fac.cs.cmu.edu/plan9/source/src/cmd/ftpfs/proto.c#L177

yer a boofhead, dave :-)

anyway i wouldn't call MacOS an OS.  consider the 'brilliant' memory
management in the first macs -- ugh.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-31 10:48 UTC | newest]