* [9fans] Réf. : [9fans] Re: [9fans] Réf. : [9fans] Sun has a Plan 9 inspired project called "Brazil"!!???
@ 2000-11-27 14:43 boyd.roberts
From: boyd.roberts @ 2000-11-27 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

    On the other hand, not everyone can improve that which they
    criticise, which is a pity, because there're bound to be some very
    good ideas behind the criticisms, waiting to be used.

    ++L

yeah, network file-system protocols should be connection based,
with a close call and checksums turned on and no client cache.
but we already know that 'cos we got 9P and styx.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-11-27 14:43 UTC | newest]