* [9fans] boyd in the meme pool
@ 2006-09-19 23:27 George Michaelson
From: George Michaelson @ 2006-09-19 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I just fielded another 'Is this the same Boyd Roberts ?' email from a
total stranger. Found me off a websearch trying to re-connect with a
friend.

Strange how the worldwide information pool can sometimes act as a giant
global switcheroo to point people my way: how remote was my
involvement/knowledge, yet I get the call. Perhaps once a year.

Makes you think.

-G

* Re: [9fans] boyd in the meme pool
@ 2006-09-20 11:27 ` Dave Lukes
From: Dave Lukes @ 2006-09-20 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Indeed.

Many thanx for pointing them my way too, George.
Someone else has had a chance to mourn properly as a result.

Cheers,
    DaveL