* [9fans] octave
@ 2007-06-01 12:57 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2007-06-01 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Anyone ported octave (the matlab-alike language) to plan9?

I need to use it for collegue compatability reasons so
other tools are not possible, it should go over Configuer not
withstanding but has anyone already done it and generated working
mkfiles?

Thanks,

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] octave
@ 2007-06-01 15:13 ` Douglas A. Gwyn
From: Douglas A. Gwyn @ 2007-06-01 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Steve Simon wrote:
> Anyone ported octave (the matlab-alike language) to plan9?

When I built it for Solaris 8, it needed numerous additional
add-on packages (support libraries), and as I recall a Fortran-77
compiler.  If you have ported GCC to Plan 9 and build all the
prerequisite packages then you have a reasonable chance.