* [9fans] IWP9 2024: EventBrite Link
@ 2023-12-16 18:49 ori
From: ori @ 2023-12-16 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

We recently updated the website to include an eventbrite
event registration page:

        https://www.eventbrite.com/e/iwp9-2024-tickets-776349160237

Note, this year there will be a registration fee of $40
USD in order to attend; if that feels steep, we also
have a discount code 'BROKESTUDENT' that will drop it
to $20.  Feel free to use it even if you're not a
student.

The money will go toward the following things:

1. T-Shirt printing
2. Coffee and small snacks for attendees
3. (TBD) Possible booking fees for a social event
3. Any leftover will go towards next years IWP9

Finally, just a reminder, you've got 2 months to put
together papers, WIPs, and ideas. You pick how much
time you need -- Lightning talks are welcome and
encouraged for WIPs, incomplete work, and half-baked

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 2024: EventBrite Link
@ 2023-12-16 18:57 ` ori
From: ori @ 2023-12-16 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Also, if you want to register via email, we'll accept that
too with cash at the door; up to you how you do it.

Quoth ori@eigenstate.org:

@ 2023-12-16 18:51 ` ori
From: ori @ 2023-12-16 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

(Apologies about the other message, sent it a bit too early)

Also, if you want to register via email, we'll still be accepting
that.

Quoth ori@eigenstate.org: