* [9fans] Another observation
@ 2008-11-18 23:26 Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-11-18 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] Another observation
@ 2008-11-18 23:27 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2008-11-18 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> The "to each his own" philosophy of software development (tools, etc.)
> is over.

i haven't gotten that memo.  about 50% of the software i use
every day is not what anyone else in the world uses.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] Another observation
@ 2008-11-18 23:39 ` Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-11-18 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] Another observation
@ 2008-11-18 23:44   ` a
From: a @ 2008-11-18 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

// i haven't gotten that memo.

Pietro has your copy. If you'd help us tidy things up a
bit, a quick 'rm $home/src $home/bin' would really be
good of you.
						-Compliance Dpt.

* Re: [9fans] Another observation
@ 2008-11-18 23:44   ` Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-11-18 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] Another observation
@ 2008-11-19 11:05   ` matt
From: matt @ 2008-11-19 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I don't have the slightest clue what you mean, and tbh. I'm not that
interested ;)