* 3-button mouse
@ 2010-05-05  3:18 Russ Cox
                   ` (8 more replies)
From: Russ Cox @ 2010-05-05  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A correspondent recently sent me email to ask
about where to find a good 3-button mouse for
use with plan9port, but the question might equally
apply to Plan 9 proper.  I was disappointed to find
that apparently IBM/Lenovo no longer sells the mouse
that Andrey first alerted us to, with the big blue
scroll knob.

Other mice I know of:

  * the Evoluent VerticalMouse
  * on OS X with appropriate hacking (as in plan9port),
    the Magic Mouse

Are there others?  For the purposes of this thread, let's say
that mice where you have to click the scroll wheel itself as
the middle button do not count.  They're a dime a dozen.
I'm interested in mice with an actual middle button.

Thanks.
Russ