* [9fans] acme mail arrival time wrong in faces
@ 2011-04-02 14:33 erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2011-04-02 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The time got updated everywhere else but in the faces. When an email
> arrives, the time it arrived is ok in acme mail, but not in faces.

if $timezone differs for faces, then it will display different
times/dates.  if you change the timezone, did you resart faces?

both acme Mail and faces believe whatever upas/fs tells 'em.

- erik

* [9fans] acme mail arrival time wrong in faces
@ 2011-04-02 15:16 ` Sasha and Tanya Kapshuk
From: Sasha and Tanya Kapshuk @ 2011-04-02 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 04/02/2011 05:33 PM, erik quanstrom wrote:
>> The time got updated everywhere else but in the faces. When an email
>> arrives, the time it arrived is ok in acme mail, but not in faces.
>>
> if $timezone differs for faces, then it will display different
> times/dates.  if you change the timezone, did you resart faces?
>
> both acme Mail and faces believe whatever upas/fs tells 'em.
>
> - erik

thanks for getting back to me, erik.

i'll have to look into what was changed in the system settings as far as
the timezone goes.
i'll check the settings you suggested checking and let you know if i'm
still having trouble with it.

sasha.

* [9fans] acme mail arrival time wrong in faces
@ 2011-04-02  6:48 Sasha and Tanya Kapshuk
From: Sasha and Tanya Kapshuk @ 2011-04-02  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm based in Ukraine and the other week we put our clocks one hour
forward to do to daylight savings.

The time got updated everywhere else but in the faces. When an email
arrives, the time it arrived is ok in acme mail, but not in faces.

Can anyone please suggest how to correct that.

Thanks.

Sasha Kapshuk.