* [9fans] Custom install disk problem
@ 2001-09-20  9:36 Philippe Anel
From: Philippe Anel @ 2001-09-20  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fst; +Cc: 9fans

Hi,

	If you are using the G400 driver I wrote to build your custom install disk,
I suggest you to download the latest sources from
http://mapage.noos.fr/philippe.anel
because these ones add support to G200, 32 bits and 2D accel.
There are still some bugs I'll fix later, but still are quite usable.

	xigh

* Re: [9fans] Custom install disk problem
@ 2001-09-21 19:41 ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2001-09-21 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The problem I had was unrelated to the G400 driver, as the driver works
good enough to perform the install. FYI, I still can't see the cursor,
although I've not played with the settings yet. Thanks

@ 2001-09-21 19:48   ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2001-09-21 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

There are those who have, and those who will.

(Sorry, did't mean to send it to the world).

@ 2001-09-22 13:37     ` Philippe Anel
From: Philippe Anel @ 2001-09-22 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: fst

Hi,

I think the latest sources fix the "cursor problem".
Then, if you happen to test them, I'll welcome any
comment.

    Philippe,

From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2001-09-20  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've found a helpful explanation by Russ in the archives.

@ 2001-09-19 23:26 ` William Josephson
From: William Josephson @ 2001-09-19 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 03:42:35PM -0700, Skip Tavakkolian wrote:

> echo: write error: xterm: Error 50, errno 1: Too big
> /srv/log: rc: can't open
>
> Any ideas?

Uh, oh.  Ken has left the building.

  -WJ

* [9fans] Custom install disk problem
@ 2001-09-19 22:42 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2001-09-19 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've built a new installation floppy (/sys/lib/pcdist/disk) that includes
the G400 vga driver; During the installation, I see the following error
when the reamfs
step is performed: