* [9fans] GSoC: student application period ends in ~2 days
@ 2013-05-01 16:32 a
From: a @ 2013-05-01 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans, plan9-gsoc, inferno-list

Folks:
	We're just over two days away from the end of the student
application period. If you're still considering applying, now's the
time to get your application in. Note that you can continue to
revise the proposal up until the deadline, but not after. Having an
application in the system is the best way to get feedback on the
specific proposal itself (mailing list discussions are great, but can
get a little off-track from what you're specifically looking to do
over the summer).

	Like most orgs, we're still "under capacity" right now, in
terms of applications we can handle, so it's not too late. Don't be
shy: get a proposal in!

Anthony

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-05-01 16:32 UTC | newest]