* [9fans] ource and multiple upas/fs mounts
@ 2003-01-09  8:16 athiele
From: athiele @ 2003-01-09  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Somebody was kind enough to give me a command that works like source in UNIX, I have since forgotten it. Anyone remember it ?

Question2: Multiple upas/fs mounts ?
When I try to mount more than 1 in my
profile, I only get the last one.

Adrian

* Re: [9fans] ource and multiple upas/fs mounts
@ 2003-01-09  8:55 athiele
From: athiele @ 2003-01-09  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks, I believe it was you who helped me last time

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1785 bytes --]

From: "Skip Tavakkolian" <fst@centurytel.net>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] ource and multiple upas/fs mounts
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 00:48:06 -0800

> Somebody was kind enough to give me a command that works like source in UNIX, I have since forgotten it. Anyone remember it ?

the . (dot) will 'source' a file.

> Question2: Multiple upas/fs mounts ?
> When I try to mount more than 1 in my
> profile, I only get the last one.

-m option might be what you need?

* Re: [9fans] ource and multiple upas/fs mounts
@ 2003-01-09  8:48 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2003-01-09  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans