* [9fans] plan9 web site "Object not found"
@ 2015-07-08 15:18 Shingo Onobori
From: Shingo Onobori @ 2015-07-08 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear, plan9 fans.

I tried to download plan9 image, but I cannot access to plan9 website.
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/

Would you tell me anything about this?
(server maintainance? or server down?)

Thanks.

* Re: [9fans] plan9 web site "Object not found"
@ 2015-07-08 15:45 ` David du Colombier
From: David du Colombier @ 2015-07-08 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

You can download Plan 9 on https://9p.io/plan9

--
David du Colombier

* Re: [9fans] plan9 web site "Object not found"
@ 2015-07-08 20:42 ` a.regenfuss
From: a.regenfuss @ 2015-07-08 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Interestingly, I had the same problem. But now it seems to work, I can access everything as normal.

Maybe it was just a test to find out how quickly we would realise that the site was down.

adrian

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 08. Juli 2015 um 15:18 Uhr
Von: "Shingo Onobori" <onoborishingo@gmail.com>
An: 9fans@9fans.net
Betreff: [9fans] plan9 web site "Object not found"

@ 2015-07-08 21:05   ` David du Colombier
From: David du Colombier @ 2015-07-08 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Interestingly, I had the same problem. But now it seems to work, I can access everything as normal.
>
> Maybe it was just a test to find out how quickly we would realise that the site was down.

The website was down for ten days, then it went back two hours ago.

--
David du Colombier

* Re: [9fans] plan9 web site "Object not found"
@ 2015-07-09  8:14   ` Shingo Onobori
From: Shingo Onobori @ 2015-07-09  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I don't know this page. Thanks!

@ 2015-07-09  8:16     ` Shingo Onobori
From: Shingo Onobori @ 2015-07-09  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

To David & adrian

I can see the plan9 web page. Thank you.