* [9fans] tmac.refcard
@ 2007-08-15 15:50 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2007-08-15 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Rather offtopic, but anyone ever seen some troff
macros to produce reference cards / cheat sheets?

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] tmac.refcard
@ 2007-08-15 16:11 ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2007-08-15 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 8/15/07, Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net> wrote:

> Rather offtopic, but anyone ever seen some troff
> macros to produce reference cards / cheat sheets?

Gorka just showed me a sam cheat sheet, I assume that was created with
some such macros. How was the vi cheat sheet created?

ron

* Re: [9fans] tmac.refcard
@ 2007-08-15 16:59 ` C H Forsyth
From: C H Forsyth @ 2007-08-15 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

why is it off topic?

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2644 bytes --]

From: "Steve Simon" <steve@quintile.net>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] tmac.refcard
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:50:32 +0100

@ 2007-08-15 17:13   ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2007-08-15 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

ok, it wasn't off topic :-)

plan9 uses troff and I wanted a refcard macro set to update my
sam refcard which may be the one Gorka and Ron have.

The existing card was layed out using luck and some ugly
constants in the troff source. I was hoping to rework
it using somone elses macros and some good judgment.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] tmac.refcard
@ 2007-08-16  0:39   ` Gorka Guardiola
From: Gorka Guardiola @ 2007-08-16  0:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 8/15/07, ron minnich <rminnich@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/15/07, Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net> wrote:
> >
> > Rather offtopic, but anyone ever seen some troff
> > macros to produce reference cards / cheat sheets?
>
> Gorka just showed me a sam cheat sheet, I assume that was created with
> some such macros. How was the vi cheat sheet created?

I got it from steve simon contrib dir :-).

--
- curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] tmac.refcard
@ 2007-08-18 12:24     ` Noah Evans
From: Noah Evans @ 2007-08-18 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Just wanted to say thanks for the sam refcard, especially the common
idioms part. It has helped me on many occasions.

Noah