* [9fans] wavelan card
@ 2007-10-16  4:41 john
From: john @ 2007-10-16  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I just bought an Orinoco card to use with my T22 terminal.
I'm not sure what I have to do to get it working, so I thought I'd try
putting the following in my plan9.ini:
ether0=type=wavelan essid=geekhaus key1=<hex key>
and booting, but ip/ipconfig doesn't get an address. The power light
or whatever it is turns on, but not the rx/tx light. Anybody else
who has one of these want to point me the right way?
Thanks

John