* [9fans] ftpfs password from acme rc
@ 2003-03-06  2:32 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-03-06  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

When I run ftpfs from acme's rc shell, I see my password
on the window.   Is this only for me, which is very possible
though.   I've not updated our Plan 9 system these a or two
month.

Kenji  --I'll update my Plan 9 after I'll return from Houston

* Re: [9fans] ftpfs password from acme rc
@ 2003-03-06  9:47 ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2003-03-06  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

win doesn't implement consctl

on the other hand, for this particular case you might be able to
store the password in factotum which will provide it for you
and it won't be shown.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1647 bytes --]