* [9fans] off topic: Computer simulation online museum
@ 2003-12-31  0:23 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2003-12-31  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Last week, probably under the influence of pain killers for a minor
surgery I had, a grand idea occurred to me:  "Wouldn't it be neat to
have an online museum where you could run programs on old
computers?", I thought.  Guessing that the medication might have
something to do with this -- thoughts this brilliant don't occur to me
all that often -- I filed it away for reconsideration later, when I felt like
my old self.

So I started googling today and I came across this:

http://simh.trailing-edge.com/

Given that it is the end of the year, a time for introspection, it is
good to see where we've been.  Incidentally, I see some of the
regulars on this list are also contributors to the effort.  Maybe it
was the medication, maybe it wasn't ☺

Happy New Year

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-31  0:23 UTC | newest]